Ogasawara-ryū places a great deal of importance in customer privacy and will always treat your personal data with the utmost care.
Ogasawara-ryū is committed to protecting the privacy of those using our site and the confidentiality of the personal information which our customers provide us with. This policy covers the information we collect from you to process orders, provide services such as our loyalty scheme, and for marketing purposes. Ogasawara-ryū will never sell personal information under any circumstances. Ogasawara-ryū will never share personal information with third parties unless strictly necessary in order to provide services to you or fulfil your order.
At Ogasawara-ryū we use the information we collect to serve our customers in the following ways:
• When you place an order online with Ogasawara-ryū we store your personal information with regard to your order for the purpose of processing and fulfilling that order. Ogasawara-ryū does not store credit/debit card details. All credit/debit card transactions processed through our online checkout are administered by our payment provider Stripe or PayPal.
• When ordering from the Ogasawara-ryū website, we will only use the details you provide us to process and fulfil your order, including updating you about the status of your order.
• When an online order is placed, the information needed to complete it is transferred securely from our website to our in-house ordering system. We need to know your name, email address, delivery address, billing address and payment details. This information enables us to fulfil your order and keep you informed of the progress of your order. If you wish to have your details removed after completion of your order and expiration of any applicable refund period, please contact Ogasawara-ryū Web Orders on email@example.com
• The uses for which we collect information include administering any accounts, processing and obtaining payment, preventing or detecting fraud, and running any prize draws or competition you may enter. In so doing we will provide your personal information to our employees and third party agents only for such purposes as are strictly necessary.
• If you have signed up to any of our email Newsletters, Ogasawara-ryū will send you emails periodically showing you offers, promotions, news, event details, and similar. If at any time you wish to remove your details from the mailing list, simply click the unsubscribe link in any of our newsletters.
• You have the following rights under the GDPR:
Request access to your personal data.
Request correction of your personal data.
Request erasure of your personal data.
Object to processing of your personal data.
Request restriction of processing your personal data.
Request transfer of your personal data.
Right to withdraw consent.
If you are unhappy about how we are using your information or how we have responded to your request then you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org